Eclipse Con 2013 is headed for France this June and is now open for registration.
Those who are interested in attending are encouraged to pre-register not only to get the financial advantage of discounted early bird rates (less €100 than the onsite ticket prices), but also to get a chance to pick out their 2 workshops of choice since all workshops slots are limited. Group discounts for open source businesses and individuals are also available.
For an idea of the workshop topics, we have listed below the topics and schedules as published on the Eclipse Con site. Participants get to attend only 1 workshop for each time slot.
Eclipse Con France 2013 Workshop Schedules:
9:00 – 10:45
1. Git & EGit beginner Workshop
2. Let’s code a JavaFX application with Eclipse
3. Advanced use of the Android Development Tools (ADT plugin)
11:15 – 13:00
1. OSLC tool integration tutorial: using linked data to support engineering lifecycle collaboration
2. Tycho: the mandatory tool to build your Eclipse based product
3. Develop a complete M2M application with Koneki and Mihini